Thursday, June 6, 2013

JFK Airport

Lake Erie
I definitely love free internet! I was a bit disappointed to discover that the JFK airport does not offer free WiFi nor electrical outlets to travelers. Oh well, guess this post will have to wait until I can find some "free" internet. Anyhow, flight from Columbus to JFK was good. Its been clear and sunny, so the views were great as I gazed along the way. I'm pretty sure I saw one of the great lakes ... probably Lake Erie, as well as my first glimpse of New York City. Although I tried, I couldn't spot the Statue of Liberty. Also caught my first glimpse of the Atlantic that I'll be traveling over again in a few hours. Even without internet, I've managed to get some additional homework done as well as a few more of those last minute tasks before leaving the country.


The Atlantic Ocean
New York City
Thanks Ruth for Lunch :)



No comments:

Post a Comment